The Southern California Institute for Research and Education (SCIRE) is always delighted to provide a speaker for open or closed community events. If you are interested in having a SCIRE guest speaker at your event, please contact Jennifer Griffith, Executive Director at 562-826-5747 or EMAIL.
- The speaking topic can be tailored to your audience, but typically includes:
- Brief overview of SCIRE at the VA Long Beach Healthcare System
- Why research for Veterans matters
- Introductions of active research projects
- Research trends
- SCIRE will also be able to link you to other speakers in our shared research community with the VA Long Beach Healthcare
- System and University of California, Irvine. For ideas, please visit the list of our Medical Researchers.